NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. BY ENTERING THE “LOVE IT WITH LEES” ROOM MAKEOVER SWEEPSTAKES (“SWEEPSTAKES”), ENTRANT AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE DECISIONS OF THE SPONSORS, WHICH SHALL BE FINAL IN ALL RESPECTS.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of any of the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia (“U.S.”), and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 years of age or older or over the age of majority in his/her state, province, or territory of residence at the time of entry. The following persons are not eligible to participate: Employees, contractors, directors, and officers of Carpet One Floor & Home® and/or Mohawk Industries, Inc. (“Sponsors”), its parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, participating retailers, distributors, Web design, advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the administration, development, fulfillment and execution of this Sweepstakes (collectively, “Promotion Parties”) and the immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and/or “step”) of each and those living in their same households (those persons whether related or not who live in the same residence for at least three months during the twelve-month period preceding the start date of the Sweepstakes).
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on March 29, 2017 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on April 12, 2017 (“Sweepstakes Period”). Each day of the Sweepstakes Period represents a separate daily entry period (each “Day”). A “Day” is defined as the 24 hours between 12:00:00 a.m. ET and the following 11:59:59 p.m. ET. The time clock of computer administering this Sweepstakes is the official clock for this Sweepstakes.
3. TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period, visit http://carpetone.com/love-lees (“Web site”) and follow the online instructions to vote for your favorite room transformation and submit the Sweepstakes entry form to receive one (1) entry into the random drawing Sweepstakes.
Limit one (1) Vote per day per person.
Limit one (1) Sweepstakes entry per day per person/email address.
In the event of an identity dispute, entry will be considered made by the registered owner of the email address used for entry.
4. DRAWINGS: One (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected in Homea random drawing to be held on or about April 26, 2017 at 2:00:00 p.m. ET under the supervision of PMC at PO Box 245 Stacy MN 55079. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received for the entire Sweepstakes Period. Drawing will be conducted by an independent judging agency, whose decisions are final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
5. PRIZE DETAILS: If Grand Prize Winner resides in the United States; One (1) Grand Prize: (1) $500.00 (USD) Home Goods® Gift Card. If Grand Prize Winner resides in Canada; One (1) Grand Prize: (1) $500.00 (CAD) Home Sense® Gift Card. Winner must accept prize as stated or prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. Prize ARV is $500.00.
6. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE: No liability or responsibility is assumed by Sponsors or Promotion Parties resulting from entrant’s participation in or attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or ability or inability to upload or download any information in connection with the Sweepstakes. No responsibility or liability is assumed by the Sponsors or Promotion Parties for technical problems or technical malfunction arising in connection with any of the following occurrences which may affect the operation of the Sweepstakes: Hardware or software errors; faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic or Internet connectivity or other online or network communication problems; errors or limitations of any Internet service providers, servers, hosts or other providers; garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; failure of any online transmissions to be sent or received; lost, late, delayed or intercepted transmissions; inaccessibility of the Web site in whole or in part for any reason; traffic congestion on the Internet or Web site; unauthorized human or non-human intervention of the operation of the Sweepstakes, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bugs, or worms; or destruction of any aspect of the Sweepstakes, or loss, miscount, misdirection, inaccessibility or unavailability of an email account used in connection with the Sweepstakes. Sponsors and Promotion Parties are not responsible for any typographical printing, technical, computer, network or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of votes or entries, the announcement of prizes or these Official Rules, or any inaccurate or incorrect data contained on the Web site. Use of Web site is at user’s own risk. Sponsors and Promotion Parties are not responsible for any personal injury or property damage or losses of any kind which may be sustained to users or any other person’s computer resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes.
7. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified by email or mail at the email address or mailing address provided within two (2) weeks of winner verification. Winner will be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release, and, where lawful, Publicity Release and/or declaration of eligibility and compliance with the Official Rules within seven (7) days of prize notification. Following which, if selected entrant resides in Canada, must correctly answer the Skill-Testing Question without assistance of any kind whether mechanical, electronic, or otherwise. Sponsors are not responsible for any change of email address or mailing address of entrants. Sponsors are not responsible for suspended or discontinued Internet or wireless service which may result in a potential winner not receiving prize. If attempted prize notification or prize is undeliverable, if winner cannot be contacted or verified, if winner resides in Canada and fails to correctly answer the Skill-Testing Question, if winner is otherwise unable to accept the prize as stated, or if winner is otherwise disqualified, prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner.
8. RELEASE OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants release Sponsors, Promotion Parties, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram from any and all claims, damages or liabilities arising from or relating to such entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes. By accepting a prize, recipient (a) agrees that the Sponsors and Promotion Parties will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by winner against, any liability for injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Sweepstakes; from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of prize or participation in Sweepstakes or Sweepstakes-related activities; and (b) grant (and agree to confirm grant in writing promptly upon request) to Sponsors and those acting under the authority of the Sponsors, the right to the use of his/her name, photograph, likeness, voice, image, statements and biographical information, at any time or times, for advertising, trade, publicity and promotional purposes in any media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, including the Internet without review, notification or approval, and additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. Sponsors and Promotion Parties are not liable in the event that any portion of the Sweepstakes or prize is canceled due to weather, fire, strike, acts of war or terrorism, or any other condition beyond its control (a “Force Majeure Event”).
9. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Each winner is solely responsible for any taxes on their prize if applicable. No substitution of prize is offered, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsors. No transfer of prize is permitted. Unclaimed prize will not be awarded. If prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsors reserves the right to substitute prize with another prize of equal or greater value. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsors reserve the right, at its sole discretion, to (a) disqualify any individual who is responsible or who tampers with the submission process, and (b) cancel, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor will randomly award the prize among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to cancellation. This Sweepstakes is offered in the United States and Canada (excluding Quebec) and is governed by the laws of the State of Georgia, and all claims must be resolved in the federal or state courts located in Gordon County, Georgia.
LEGAL WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL, WHETHER OR NOT AN ENTRANT, TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE, DESTROY, TAMPER OR VANDALIZE THIS WEB SITE OR INTERFERE WITH THE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND THE SPONSORS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND DILIGENTLY PURSUE ALL REMEDIES AGAINST ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. WINNER LIST: For the name of the winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by October 31, 2017 to: “Love It with Lees” Room Makeover Sweepstakes Winner List, 160 South Industrial Boulevard, Calhoun GA 30701.
11. SPONSORS: Carpet One Floor & Home® 670 N. Commercial Street Manchester NH 03101 and Mohawk Industries, Inc. 160 South Industrial Boulevard, Calhoun GA 30701
Thank you for contacting Carpet One Floor & Home. Your local flooring expert will reach out to you regarding your inquiry.